FASHION AND PRIVATE PROJECTS

www.flickr.com

FILM & TV

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called FILM & TV. Make your own badge here.

THEATER

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Helsinki, Helsinki and again Helsinki

Its nice , dont take me wrong...
Been here for 3 weeks now waiting to go north to Oulu to start filming "Dark floors" with MR. Lordi.
Im very exited and look forward to start the real work.
We are getting all the special effect pieces from a guy called Jim Udenberg in Norway, He used to be the head of SFX department at Universal studios in Hollywood ( I think ).
Anyway, not much to tell now, will get back here later when things start rolling.
The Gipsy queen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came
to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to
my followers! Superb blog and outstanding style and design.



Here is my weblog - HandlóWka

Anonymous said...

Hey thеre, my namе's Coy and sometimes I write about the same thing on my blog. Actually, if I may, let me ask you something.. Could it just be me or does it seem as if a bunch of the responses seem like they are coming from a bunch of idiots? :-P And, if you'гe postіng on еxtra
sοcial sites suсh as ωeb 2.0 site liѕt, I hοpe to keeρ up wіth you.
Can you ρublіsh a list of all of yοur shared sitеѕ like yοur Twitter, Facebοοk page or linkedin pгofile?


mу site Co.